Animal print – a trend that works for every season, all year round! here are a few tips on how to style animal print so that you can rock the look anytime, anywhere.
Where do I begin? There are SO many ways to rock animal print. What I love most about this trend is that these patterns are made up of neutral colors, so you can really mix things up when it comes to styling. Pair with simple spaghetti tops or a satin vest pops of color, other patterns, or go more monochrome. Anything goes.
For this look, I decided to pair with a satin black vest, which gives it a glam look and added culottes for a feminine flair to the bottom rather than the usual black skinny jeans or tights, this is suitable during Ramadan as well. for a glam look wear with heels, I prefer dull gold shoes to give it some elegance.
Below is a quick summary of tips and tricks to keep in mind when styling animal print.
- Treat animal prints like a neutral hue – pair with pops of color, patterns, or keep it monochrome.
- Go with a bold or neutral matte lipstick. Be daring and have some fun with it!
- Wear with black. It keeps the entire look a bit monochrome which is always an outfit DO.
Search ID: 624070
Use the coupon code to enjoy shopping: sarQ2
It is Extra 15% OFF any purchase for the whole site. (valid till 30th Jun)
This post was featured in a weekly fashion roundup by Independent Fashion Bloggers.
More fashion articles:
- Building a Sustainable Wardrobe with Sustainable Closet by The Curvy Edit
- Casual Spring Outfit: T-Shirt and Sneakers by Saccharine Soul
- How to Style Saddle Shoes by It’s Beyond My Control
- Star Wars OOTD: Padmé Amidala by Anakin and His Angel
- How To Start A Fashion Blog by IFB