There’s a lot of hype on whitening treatments & whitening creams these days, not just to alter their complexion, mostly wanting to opt for a more brighter and glowing skin.
We all know that a bright radiant skin is also from the result of a good skin regime, in order to achieve this it’s important to take into factor how to even out your skin tone. I’ve come across a lot of fairness creams, most were either too greasy or too patchy or they
tend to dry my skin out, searching for the right fairness cream can turn out to a be an expensive round of trial and error.
A good quality skin whitening cream has 3 roles to play, which is.
- Smoothen and even out your skin tone
- Brighter your skin
- Reducing your dark spots caused by acne or sun damage.
Browsing through the Loreal stall (Yes, Yes I know. I’m such a Loreal Girl LOL) I come across Loreal White Perfect Day Cream with SPF 17. Bought it, tried it for more than a 2 weeks now.. and all I can say.. is that I’m loving it!! and this is now going to be a staple
in my skin care regime along with me other Loreal products!!
As mentioned in my earlier review, Loreal is a great brand with quality products sourcing quality ingredients. And as always you must invest in good quality products for your skin.
L’Oreal White Perfect – Day Cream – SPF 17 PA++
Whitening + Even Skin Tone
About the Product
The product reveals your radiant fairness, with this light and non-greasy day cream. Enriched with Melanin-VanishTM that helps to reduce spots and visibly brighten skin tone and Tourmaline Gemstone that helps to stimulate skin microcirculation to reveal you’re natural healthy glow.
- Tourmaline Gemstone – Improves your skin radiance and rosy glow in the morning
- Sun Protection – SPF 17 to protect you from UV Damage
- Melanin – Vanish
- Dermatologically Tested and Proven on Asian Women
- Immediately – Skin is perfectly hydrated and visibly brighter
- Day after day – Skin looks fairer, more transparent with a healthy radiant glow.
I fell in love with this product on the first use! This cream played its magic by instantly brightening my skin which was a shocker for me! I mean I’ve never seen a cream that shows its magic on the first application. I felt an instant hydration, brightened and radiant effect on my skin. Ideally used for mornings on a cleansed face and neck.
The cream is enriched with advanced melanin block to lighten skin tone and reduce spots by stopping melanin formation. It also contains a special ingredient called Pink Tourmaline, a semi-precious gemstone that claims to stimulate skin microcirculation and help your skin glow.
The SPF 17++ is a great addition to the whitening cream, this product not only helps brighten your skin but also prevents sun damage at the same time.
Let’s review the Pros and Cons, shall we?
– Brighter Skin with a transparent glow
– Well Hydrated
– Evening out my skin tone
– Mild and Pleasant fragrance
– So far I can only think of one, In 2 weeks my dark spots are slightly faded but not much, I still need to use the product for atleast a month to see proper results, but overall the product is true to its claim.
This is most definitely a perfect fairness cream for oily/combination skin. It hydrates well and brings on an instant glow thereby brightening your overall complexion.
Retailing to 46.75 AED, a reasonable price to pay for such great quality product.
Available in all leading hypermarkets.
Has any of you used this product? Share with us your experience.