Here are some really simple but effective steps you can take to help your eyes look and feel their best too.
- Get plenty of sleep, this will help revitalize your eyes and face.
- Drink plenty of water, this is good for your eyes and helps them stay hydrated.
- Go for regular eye check-ups to help care and maintain your vision and your eyes.
- If you wear contact lenses, always follow your optician’s advised hygiene routine.
- If you work at a computer, remember to take regular breaks so that your eyes don’t get strained or tired.
- Reduce the screen brightness or use a screen shield, the glare can dry your eyes.
- In winter, turn your central heating down a little – you’ll save money and help stop your eyes drying out!
- If you go swimming, wear goggles to stop chlorine irritating your eyes.
- Always wear safety glasses when doing DIY or gardening to protect eyes from injury or dust particles.
- Always Clean your glasses to get rid of dust before wearing them.
Hope you find this post useful.
Thank you for reading!