Bioderma has been my first makeup remover and worked very well for my acne-prone skin from my early 20s, when makeup was part of my daily routine to work. The Micellar water had done wonders in removing every trace of makeup and has always been ideal for my sensitivie skin.
BIODERMA, now a pioneer when it comes to micellar water with Sensibio H2O, is now the leader in prescriptions and pharmacies.
The Bioderma Sensibio range is suitable for all sensitive and reactive skin types. Now, what makes this range different? How does it help your skin?
Bioderma has a unique ecobiology formulation, the skin’s ecosystem is better preserved and the skin’s natural function is strengthened by Sensibio.
To understand the term better…
So what is Ecobiology exactly?
Ecobiology is at the heart of the Naos approach to better preserve the skin’s ecosystem and strengthen its natural mechanism.
Why is Ecobiology important for your skincare?
Different from traditional cosmetics, the ecological approach acts deep
within the skin, rather than on the surface.
- Act on the causes of skin dysfunctions rather than overcompensating by overtreating the skin.
- Strengthen the natural mechanisms of the skin.
- Only have the required ingredients that support the skin’s natural functioning.
- Provide elements that favor a functional balance as the skin evolves.
- Help the skin adapt to different environments.
- Deep cleanses the skin from impurities, makeup and pollution while respecting and strengthening the skin barrier.
- Maintains excellent skin and eye tolerance and prevents skin reaction
- Brings the skin back to the right PH Level
- Acts as a cleanser, makeup remover and toner for all skin types
- Keeps the correct microbiome of the skin.
99% Of Makeup Removed
98% of Fine Particles Eliminated
Product + :
Even removes water-resistant make-up
One bottle of Sensibio H2O sold around the world every 5 seconds!
Sensibio Gel Moussant
- Gently cleanses and removes makeup from face and eyes
- Soothes and calms irritations to keep the skin soft and comfortable
- Provides excellent skin and eye tolerance.
the skin is clean, soft and comfortable
Photoderm Max – SPF 50+
- A unique technological achievement combining extreme fluidity with a dry touch finish and very high protection
- The exclusive combination of UVA/UVB dermatological filters and the Cellular Bioprotection patent provides optimal protection against the harmful effects of UV rays, as well as genuine internal biological protection
- Cellular Bioprotection activates the skin’s natural defences, protects cells and combats premature skin ageing
- Synergetic combination of 3 powders that gives a mattifying dry touch finish
SPF 50+ UVA 24
Good skin tolerance
Did you know?
79% of women don’t clean their faces often enough!
Why you must Clean your face in the morning?
- It removes any bacteria, toxins and impurities accumulated during the night.
- Preps the skin to enable better absorption of the products and ingredients used in the morning skincare routine.
- Helps to create an ideal condition for the skin, to defend itself against external aggressions through the day.
Why should you clean your face in the evening?
- Removes makeup, allowing pores to open and skin to breathe.
- Removes any excess oil and pollution particles from the skin. Even if you don’t wear makeup, the skin naturally creates oils throughout the day.
- Freshens the skin for the night, and preventing wrinkles in the long run.