I’m excited to announce that I’ve been nominated by the lovely Rahma from
‘Glamorous Etoiles‘ for the Beauty Blogger Tag! Thank you Rahma, I’m honoured! 😊
Its just lovely to see how bloggers support each other! and since I’m a newbie this means a lot to me! once again thank you Rahma! 😊
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog if about beauty/lifestyle/fashion.
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
Sarah answers Rahma’s Questions!
1.Favourite high-end makeup brand and drugstore makeup brand?
Ans: High-End makeup brand – Tom Ford and Guerlain
Drug Store makeup brand – Maybelline and Bourjois
2. Favourite Youtuber?
Ans: Michelle Phan & Desi Perkins!
3. Liquid, Gel or Pencil eyeliner?
Ans: Liquid eyeliner.
4. What is your favourite beauty secret or hack?
Ans: Vaseline for everything!
5. First makeup product you purchased?
Ans: Mac Lipstick – Hug me and Mac foundation
6. If you could only use 3 beauty products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Ans: Eyeliner, concealer and BB cream
7. Neutral eyes or bold pop-up colour?
8. What is your biggest makeup struggle?
Ans: Under eyebags and neck line.
9. Do you always take your makeup off every single night?
Ans: Yes I do
10. Favourite liquid foundation?
- Emily Rose
- Health & Happiness 365
- Mary Joyce
- The Pink Apple
- Laurel Beauty
- Jamie Marie
- Alison Hart
- Dolphins Beauty
And here are my 10 questions for you!
- Name 3 things you wear along with your casual clothes?
- Must have accessory for all outfits?
- Are you a pro with winged eyeliner technique?
- What is your favourite healthy snack?
- What do you do when you’re bored?
- Which makeup do you use to play around when you’re bored?
- Which do you prefer Natural or Glam makeup?
- What is your biggest blogging struggle?
- What do you prefer Coffee or Tea?
- What would be a weight loss tip you would give?
Let’s spread the love! 💖 Looking forward to your answers and getting to know you lovelies better!
Once again thank you Rahma! :😊