I would like to thank the gorgeous Rutaa for nominating me for this award! It such an honour to be a part of something positively beautiful.
This award is such a kind gesture to nominate someone and get to know them better in a positive way and spreading positivity about beauty to everyone.
What makes this award unique is it focuses on us looking at ourselves in a positive manner. Thinking to tell 7 things we like about ourselves can be difficult especially when you have been very critical of yourself. I think this is just an amazing way to realise how beautiful all of us are inside.
The Seven Things I LOVE About Myself:
1. I love my eyes, I’ve been told I have pretty big expressive eyes 🙂
2. I love the colour of my skin, In this current world,the media makes you question about your race and colour, I realise that I’m blessed to have my skin colour and proud of it!
3. I love my hair, the jet black Asian hair makes people wonder if I’ve dyed it, I don’t like colouring my hair, Thankfully I haven’t greyed yet so I’d say my hair is virgin! lol
4. I love my bubbly smile, I’ve been told I have a pretty smile and people find me very friendly.
5. I love my sense of humour, I could make anyone crack out laughing. (now that’s talent!)
6. I love the fact that I was born and bred in Dubai, a cosmopolitan country where I got the chance to have friends of diverse cultures and nationalities, this makes it easier for me to make friends from all backgrounds.
7. I love my sensitive kind nature, people may think been sensitive is a weakness, But I think that this shows I’m humble and I care, we need people who care in this world, or this world would be a difficult place to live in.
I nominate the following bloggers:
- The Pink Apple
- Alison Hart
- Jamie Marie
Once again thank you, Ruta, for this award and been such a positive influence to the blogging world, your blogs are as beautiful as you!