I’m pleased to be nominated for my first Liebster Award by the lovely Abigail Rose, I’m sure most of you have heard about this award, but if not, it is an award that is passed between bloggers with the aim of creating a network of support, especially for more newly created blogs.
I’ve been nominated by Abigail Rose, Abigail is a journalist trainee who posts very useful information and tutorials on makeup and lifestyle, this girl can wing her liner like a pro for her age! 🙂 check her blog out if you haven’t already on www.abigailroseweb.wordpress.com.
Thank you for the nomination, Abigail! Really appreciate it!
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 5 bloggers – let them know, and give them 11 questions to answer
11 facts about myself:
- Played the role of Cinderella during high school
- Won beauty pageant ‘Miss 9A’ during high school
- Dated a guy online for 4 years and married the same guy!
- Played baseball in high school
- A surprisingly good dancer
- A Human Resources professional
- I have one sister who’s 8 and half years elder to me, but everyone thinks we are just a few years apart
- I am a steven Spielbergian, love all his movies
- A huge 80s/90s movie and music fan, those were the best days!
- When I was younger I wanted to be a genetic engineer!
- I am a makeup junkie
11 questions from Abigail to me:
- Where’s your favourite place in the world?
- Name a song that’s stuck in your head right now.
I’m so into you “Adriana Grande”
- Favourite smell?
Smell of cake baking “vanilla essence”
- Why did you start a blog?
I’ve come to realise that blogging is a great way to express your creative individuality to the world! And a way to destress and do something worthwhile.
- Best thing about being you?
Sense of humour
- A makeup product that you’d hate to be discontinued?
Mac syrup and hugme lipstick
- 1 beauty tip you’d give to someone else?
Apply vaseline under your eyes to prevent wrinkles
- 1 thing you’d tell your younger self?
No need to impress anyone! Be the naughty n weird you!
- Favourite quote?
“Laugh often, Dream Big & Reach for the Stars!”
- Life without lipstick or life without mascara?
- If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be and why?
Michelle Phan, I love her entrepreneurial skills and her success with her creativity. I would do anything to trade places with her for a day!
My 11 questions for my nominees:
- What benefits has your blogging provided you?
- Do you prefer junk or home cooked meal?
- Have you enjoyed a movie more than the book? Name one.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
- How do you organise/prioritise your day?
- What is the craziest or daredevil thing you have done in your life?
- Favourite designer?
- Favourite cosmetic brand?
- Are you environmentally friendly? What go green tips would you give to your readers?
- What do you like about my blog? 🙂 and a post you like from blog?
- What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Once again thank you Abigal for nominating me!
And, thank you for reading and/or participating! 😊