So I’ve been struggling with dark eye circles due to lack of sleep and noticed it getting puffier with protruding lines. This was a wake-up call. It was time I take care of them!
I read good reviews about the Body Shop Ever youthful eye concentrate. How a lot of women were seeing good results. They claim they’re seeing less puffiness and smoother refreshing skin making their eyes look brighter!
This convinced me to give the product a try, so I head to Body Shop at the Dubai Festival City and got myself the eye concentrate (along with a couple other stuff 😊 ).
So I tried to product on every mornings and night for a week, and this is what I have to say:
- I love the pump style packaging for the serum, makes it easier to handle, just one slight pump and you have enough serum to roll onto your entire eyes.
- The silver roller ball applicator is amazing, it leaves your skin cool, fresh and an easy application without messing your hands.
- No scent, hence very mild on the eyes.
- You can feel an instantly invisible lift to your skin, you can actually feel the firmness.
- The serum is easily absorbed and leaves no sticky residue behind.
- You can easily apply your concealer on top of this serum.
- Leaves your skin hydrated, cooled, refreshed and firm
How to apply the serum:
With all these positive notes I actually don’t have anything negative to say about this product. I’m in love with it, I’m seeing good results, less puffiness, dark circles are fading off and smoother, firmer skin!
I definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants to start off with a good, economical eye treatment!