Baking soda is not just for baking! I’ve recently seen an article on benefits of baking soda,and thought I should try it out myself and was amazed with the results!
Below are quick uses and benefits for baking soda I’ve collated.
- Home Pedicure – 2 tsp into warm water heals your feet from calluses and keeps them soft and fresh.
- Deodorizer -To deodorize your fridge place a cup of baking soda, removes all foul smells
- Sofa or mattress cleaner – Dust and sprinkle baking soda on your sofa or mattress and leave for 5-10 mins, then vacuum the surface. This leaves it feeling clean and refreshing, removes stains and dust mites.
- Dental care – make a paste from baking soda and water and brush your teeth, this makes it whiter and cleaner (chemical free)
- Beauty Scrub – 3 parts of baking soda and one part of water, use this to scrub your face, feet and hands (leaves your skin soft and smooth)
- Laundry Detergent – Add a quarter cup baking soda to your detergent powder to work better on your clothes and stain free
- Room Freshener – add baking soda with your favorite essentials oils for a chemical free air freshener
- Fresh Flowers – Add one tea spoon of baking soda to fresh flowers to help them last longer
- Shoe freshener – sprinkle baking soda into your work or gym shoes to help deodorize, dust it off before wearing them.
- Silver polisher – Mix 3 part baking soda with 1 part water and make a paste and apply directly to silver with a clean sponge or cloth, rinse well and dry.
Hope you like these tips! 🙂 always better to add a chemical free option to your home!
If you like my post please subscribe!