I’m super excited to be nominated for the Beauty Blogger Tag! Thank You Jamie 🙂 from “BeautylifeLoves“.
This is a great way for bloggers to know each other better and for our readers to get to know each other a little bit better.
The Rules are:
- Tag the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Come up with 10 questions of your own
- Nominate other bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them!
Sarah Shafni answers Jamie Marie’s questions! 🙂
- What is one makeup item that you can not go a day without?
– My bodyshop eyebrow pencil, I need to draw the extended version of my brow lol
- If you had to go without false eyelashes or no nail polish, which would you pick?
I don’t use falsies much, I would rather go without false eyelashes.
- What is your favorite way to unwind after a long week?
Watch some rom-com movies, a nice home spa tub bath, a nice magazine to read, good relaxing music and chocolates 😉
- If you had to choose only one brand from the drugstore and use items only from that one brand, which brand would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
To inspire others, share my experiences and thoughts to the world.
- How long have you been blogging?
- What would be your top 3 makeup/beauty tips?
1. Rub an ice cube all over your face and pat dry before makeup to tighten your pores and freshen your skin.
2. Apply a moisturizing lip balm before applying lipstick
3. Apply vaseline around your eyes before you go to bed
- What would you splurge on without even a second thought?
Makeup and stationary 😁 my weakness!
- What is your beauty secret weapon?
- Coffee or Tea?
My 🌟Nominations🌟 for the Beauty Blogger Tag are:
- Laura from Lauralivinglife24
- Rutele from TheRuteleblog
- A$hlee from NamelessCjd
- Lauren from Mediaandmakeup
- Shehzadi from Heybeautybae
My 10 questions to you are:
- Where are you blogging from?
- Your favourite signature lipstick (name and shade)?
- Your favourite signature perfume?
- What is the 3 most important beauty must have’s in your handbag?
- What is the most important beauty tip you got from your (mom, aunt, sibling , best friend)?
- What according to you is the one important thing to have in your wardrobe?
- What is the current shampoo and conditioner you use?
- What would be your top 3 hair care advice?
- Do you think contouring and strobing is important for makeup or just over commercialized?
- Do you prefer getting beauty tips from youtube or blogs?
Once again thank you, Jamie Marie, for nominating me! had so much fun doing this! 🙂