Plenty of us love wearing black—some of us year-round. And just because we’re in the peak of summer doesn’t mean you have to ditch every single piece of black clothing from your wardrobe and pack them away for the next couple of months. But before you pull out your go-to black jeans, dresses, and tops there are a couple rules to wearing back in the summer.
If wearing black for summer:
- Wear loose and flowy outfits
- To balance the outfit mix with a white outfit piece, either white jeans, jeggings or white skirt.
- Pair a black top with blue or light colored jeans.
- If you do not have black cotton tops but prefer to wear your polyester/fibred outfits pair it with a cotton one, For instance with your cotton pants.
- Experiment with unconventional shapes, lengths, and fabrics that let you get away with wearing less while making more of an impact.
Check out this awesome, split sleeved black top I got from Shein, which I styled and paired with cotton white jeans which were the perfect summer combo!
Search ID: 566398
Use the coupon code to enjoy shopping: sarQ2
It is Extra 15% OFF any purchase for the whole site. (valid till 30th Jun)