Wearing animal prints can be very tricky, If not worn correctly they can be overpowering and even unflattering. I know that wearing too much animal print can make even the best outfit look primal.
Despite this don’t let this discourage you from trying out the trend, as when worn the right way it can make you look bold and daring for summer.
If you’re like me, always trying to put your best fashion foot forward, then I know these tips will help you the next time you’re looking to buy or wear leopard, cheetah, zebra or any other animal print. There is a fine line between looking stylish and looking tacky.
Here are a few tips to follow –
When wearing animal prints remember:
- Wear only one piece of animal print at a time.
- Keep the rest of your outfit simple and crisp with clean lines and neutral colors.
- Only buy animal prints in their true colors. Don’t buy any other color such as leopard print in blue and pink, this is very tacky.
- Don’t overpower your animal print piece with lots of accessories. Keep accessories simple and tasteful.
- Wear black pants and jeggings to give it a classy look, for summer you can choose to wear white jeans as well, but I prefer black.
The top I’m wearing above is from Shein they have an amazing collection of plus-sized outfits in leopard prints, check out my previous article on Leopard Print Shrug
Search ID: 692250
Use the coupon code to enjoy shopping: sarQ2
It is Extra 15% OFF any purchase for the whole site. (valid till 30th Jun)
Remember to be comfortable with the leopard print clothing, Always choose the outfit that you feel most comfortable wearing, you will then instantly notice the confidence boost bringing out the wild side in you 😉
So tell me, how do you style or choose to wear animal prints? comment below.
This post was featured on Links à la Mode fashion roundup by Independent Fashion Bloggers.
More fashion articles:
- How To Style A Leopard Print Top by Lifestyle with Sarah
- How To Wear A Blazer Casually For Summer by Jacket Society
- A William Morris Summer: Decor Inspired Fashion by The Fleamarket Queen