So I’ve been fruit shopping at the local market and got me some good deals on fresh summer fruits! Vibrant fruits just the perfect way to get some vitamin boost instead of just popping pills! mother nature has the best cure!
Woke up this morning staring at my fruit basket and wondering what I should be doing with all those fruits! checked out my fridge and noticed a tub of greek yogurt and voila! the best combo of fruits and yogurt would be a nice summery parfait! loaded with Vitamin C!
Here goes the easy recipe (Perfect for a lazy morning!)
Summer Fruit Parfait
An easy n refreshing summer parfait.
- 1 medium seedless diced mandarin
- half a cup of cubed papaya
- half a cup of greek yogurt
- diced fresh cherries
- 1 tbsp of corn flakes
- In a mason jar or a parfait glass, first layer the bottom with cubed papaya
- Layer top with greek yogurt
- Add diced mandarin and top with yogurt
- Then add diced cherries and top with yogurt
- Garnish with corn flakes and a cherry as the topping.
This parfait is loaded with Vitamin C and perfect for a quick summer breakfast!