I am really proud and pleased to be nominated for “The MakeItUltra™” blogger award by the sweetest and talented blogger “DeboleenaBiswas” check her blog out on https://deboleenabiswas.wordpress.com. Debby speaks her heart in all her posts and very passionate about her fashion designing.
I was pleasantly surprised to receive her nomination for “The MakeItUltra™” blogger award, it was extremely motivating and encouraging. Thank you, Debby, for nominating me!
ABOUT THE AWARD
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post). Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
- Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
What is your name?
Where are you from?
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I had a keen interest in blogging back in 2010, I started off in blogger.com as “Sarah Shafni” but as I was busy with my career, my passion for blogging had to take a step back.
This New Year, one of my resolutions was to start off an interest I had shelved for a long time, so an attempt to blogging again began on Feb 2016 with a new and easier platform “WordPress”
I’ve come to realize that blogging is a great way to express your creative individuality to the world! And a way to destress and do something worthwhile.
What are you most proud of?
I’m proud of my husband, a loving and supporting partner who encourages and motivates me to achieve my dream. Not only a partner in life but a best friend for life.❤
What are your blogging goals?
To create a fun and informative environment for my readers so they can take back with them useful information to implement into their daily lives.
As an amateur entrepreneur/innovator, I would love to take my blog to the next level, where I would be able to work on providing useful and informative newsletters and maybe in future work on providing e-courses and work on skills to provide a better lifestyle blog.
How do you spend your free time?
Cooking, baking , drawing, inventing, movies,DIYs and interior decors
4. Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
- Emily Rose
- Health & Happiness
- Susan Halloran
- The Pink Apple
- Laurel Beauty
- Jamie Marie
- Alison Hart
- Dolphins Beauty
5. Provide 5 random facts about yourself (optional).
- Played the role of Cinderella during high school
- Won beauty pageant ‘Miss 9A’ during high school
- Dated a guy online for 4 years and married the same guy!
- Played baseball in high school
- A surprisingly good dancer
Thanks again Debby for nominating me! 💖
And, thank you for reading and/or participating! 😊
3 thoughts on “The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award 🏆”
Congratulations 😊💕 and thank you for the way you introduced me 😙 and I love your answers. They were very genuine. ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks debby! 💖
LikeLiked by 1 person