People don’t realise how important it is to keep your pores clean, this can lead to a problem skin. Especially during summer, the pores can cause a lot of issues along with the stress from pollution and UV rays. If you put in a bit of effort you can maintain keep your pores healthy and avoid expensive facials from Spas!
A few natural steps to keep your pores happy!
- The golden rule to any skin routine is to make sure you take off your makeup before you go to bed. No matter how lazy and tired you feel, you must remove any and every trace of makeup! Makeup can lock oil and dirt in your skin, creating build up and clogged pores if not taken off.
- Always remember to put on a sun protection before you step out, you need to prevent your skin from getting exposed to UV rays as this can cause sweat and dirt to enter your pores.
- Always remember to keep your pillow cases clean, always keep a batch of cotton pillow cases ready so you can get into a habit of changing them frequently, always make sure to use a gentle detergent when washing your pillow cases, as the chemicals can be harsh for your skin.
- Try to steam atleast once or twice a week, place boiling water in a bowl and carefully place your face near the bowl for the steam to hit your face, this helps to open up your pores
- Make a mask with 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of organic honey, make a paste and massage rotating your fingers onto your skin, leave this for 15 mins and wash off. This helps detox your face and helps restore balance in your skin.There your have it! no more expensive trips to facial spas when you can do it yourself from the comfort of your home!
Thank you for reading, hope you find this post useful. 😊