Iced Coffee is one of my favorite summer drinks! I love them in all flavors such as Mocha, Vanilla, and Hazelnut. Ideal for a summer day and I find it quite energising with the kick of a caffeine!
Hubby’s a big fan of iced coffee as well when he comes home from a tiring and hot day he sometimes asks if I could make him a quick iced coffee. It’s so easy and quick and loved by everyone!
Here’s a simple iced coffee to enjoy this summer!
Quick & Easy Iced Coffee
Ingredients: (Servings – 2)
- 1 cup cold brewed coffee to your preferred strength.
- 2-3 tbsp sugar.
- 2-3 tbsp of your preferred milk , creamer, etc.
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to the blender with half cup ice and blend well together.
- Now pour into a tall glass and add the other half cup of ice.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle lightly with coffee powder granules.
Hope you enjoy your iced coffee !