I had some ripe avocado lying around, and was wondering what should I use them for?
Since I was in a mood to have a refreshing drink, I thought why not make an avocado smoothie! I was very pleased with the result and loved the drink!
So here you go, recipe for an Avocado and Mint Smoothie 😊
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- a couple of fresh mint leaves (5-6)
- 4-5 tablespoons condensed milk *optional*
- 1⅓ cups milk (Depending how thin you want the drink to be)
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream (You could experiment with any flavored ice cream)
- Place all ingredients into a smoothie blender and blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve with mint leaves and whipped cream
Avocados are a rich source of minerals and vitamins, This buttery fruit has tons of benefits for your health.
- Controls Blood Sugar
- Lowers Inflammation in heart
- Reduces bad cholesterol and raises good cholesterol
- Increases Production of Vit A
- Balances Hormones